UB&T offers mortgage services to help you fulfill your dreams! Whether you are buying, building or refinancing, we’ll find you the right funding. The UB&T mortgage loan application process is simple and quick, and decisions are made locally. You will enjoy working with experienced UB&T mortgage lenders who have your best interest in mind and provide you with the highest level of customer service. Got a few minutes? We can get you pre-qualified now! Check out these Home Financing Calculators.
All UB&T loan programs offer:
- Competitive rates
- Local decision-making & processing
Here’s a little about each of our mortgage lending programs…
Mortgage Lending Team
The interest rate can be fixed. Various terms available with as little as 5% down.
Home Possible Advantage
This affordable home loan program is designed for low and moderate-income borrowers with acceptable credit, but who lack a substantial down payment.
- Only a 3% down payment required (and it can be a gift)!
- Stable monthly payments with fixed-rate mortgages
- Reduced mortgage insurance coverage levels
- First time or move up borrowers
- Single family, condo or two-unit
- County income limits apply
- Loan servicing stays with UB&T
WHEDA Home Loans (Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development)
A WHEDA home loan might be just what you need to stop renting and start owning!
- As little as 3% down
- Optional PMI or no PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Flexible guidelines
- You don’t need to be a first-time home buyer
WHEDA Advantage Easy Close
- Down payment and closing cost assistance loan option.
- Piggyback an Easy Close second mortgage with a 97% LTV WHEDA first mortgage to lower or completely cover your down payment and/or closing costs.
- Loans may be guaranteed up to 100% of the appraised value; the one-time guarantee fee may be included.
- No down payment is required.
- Loans may include eligible closing costs
- Income limits apply
VA Home Loans
- No down payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
- Flexible guidelines
- Purchase or Refinance
A jumbo mortgage is a home loan with an amount that exceeds conforming loan limits imposed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ($424,100), the two government-sponsored enterprises that buy mortgages from lenders. Jumbo Loans allow you to finance properties above that limit.
Deciding to buy that special lot and build your dream home can feel exciting and overwhelming. UB&T’s mortgage lenders have helped many people through this challenging process.
- Pre-qualification is free
- A flexible program for lot purchases and new home construction
- Interest only payments during the construction phase
Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
Put the equity in your home to work for you with a home equity loan or equity line of credit. Choose from a revolving line of credit or a fixed rate and term secured by the equity you have in your home.
Not only are the rates lower than that of most other loans, but your interest may be tax deductible as well (check with your tax advisor for details).
Not all borrowers qualify for all programs, must meet underwriting guidelines and are subject to credit review and approval. Loans are subject to buyer and property qualification.